We are looking for an eager individual to fulfill a Web Developer position. The candidate will be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout across the ParkMobile application, website, marketing materials.
We are looking for someone who can improve user interface and overall customer experience for our websites and applications, including overall navigation flow, layout and creation of individual graphic elements from concept to fruition.
· Work closely with back end development team to coordinate and consume RESTful APIs
· Execute high-level architectural decisions surrounding web applications
· Utilize front-end unit testing frameworks to ensure code quality
· Collaborate with UI/UX designers to design and implement wireframes
· Manage project tasks, timelines and communication in a collaborative AGILE environment with other developers, providing support when needed
Skills & Requirements
· 5+ years of web development experience
· Experience in AngularJS a plus
· 1+ years of experience in ReactJS
· 1+ years of experience writing with a unit test framework
· 5+ years of experience working with RESTful APIs
· Strong understanding of CSS pre-processors, such as LESS or SCSS
· Strong grasp of security principles and specifically how they apply to E-Commerce
· Google Maps, Google Analytics or other event tracking for single-page applications
· Working knowledge of databases including MS SQL, MySQL & MongoDB
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or TFS is a MUST
· Self-starter with strong self-management skills
· Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
· Able to work well in a team oriented environment
· Willingness to learn and apply new technologies & techniques
We value our employees’ and are committed to their success. We are located in Midtown Atlanta near MARTA, a multitude of restaurants and within walking distance of the GA Tech Innovation Center. We offer competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, Company paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K match and company paid STD, LTD and Life Insurance. We strive to maintain a positive and fun environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company.
ParkMobile, LLC is the leading provider of smart parking and mobility solutions in North America, helping millions of people easily find and pay for parking on their mobile device. The company’s technology is used in over 3000 locations across the country, including 7 of the top 10 cities as well as college campuses, airports and stadiums. People can use ParkMobile solutions to quickly pay for on-street and garage parking without having to use a meter or kiosk. Additionally, ParkMobile offers parking reservations at stadium venues for concerts and sporting events. Reservations are also available in metro areas, allowing people to drive into the city without having to worry about finding parking. ParkMobile was recently named by Deloitte as a Technology Fast 500 winner, recognizing the fastest growing technology companies in North America. For more information, visit parkmobile.io or @ParkMobile on Twitter.