The .Net Developer designs, modifies, develops writes and implements applications and components; works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of written components.
- Design REST APIs
- Implement Windows services to perform background tasks
- Maintain existing systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Write solid code and solid unit tests.
- Contribute to the overall code quality by writing unit tests and participating in code reviews.
- Provide DevOps support for the Production and QA environments
- Contribute to innovation by investigating and developing skills in new technologies
- Passionate about writing highly optimized code with due consideration to performance and application stability
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years’ experience in Software Engineering
- C# ASP.Net 4.5+
- ASP.NET Razor
- Web API 2.0
- MVC 5.0
- Strong SQL and relational databases knowledge
- REST API
- Strong experience developing RESTful APIs using C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, and JSON
- 2+ years of React or Angular (version 1.5/2/4) exp or equivalent exp in other framework(within the last 4 years
- Strong object-oriented programming skills and familiarity with software design patterns.
- Solid experience interfacing with Web Services, specifically OpenAPI REST APIs
- Experience with ORMs such as Entity Framework (version 5+) or Dapper
- Proficient understanding of Git code versioning tools
- CI/CD Experience CD/CI builds and releases Team City or Jenkins
- Strong commitment to Code quaitly implementing Unit and Integration test using nUnit or Microsoft Test in conjunction with mocking frameworks like RhinoMocks.
- Strong analytical abilities and problem solving with a strong bias for quality and engineering
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-browser and cross platform issues (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome)
- Experience working in an Agile SCRUM environment is required
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Experience in writing secure code according to OWASP TOP 10 a plus
- Experience with AWS is a bonus
We value our employees’ and are committed to their success. We are located in Midtown Atlanta near MARTA, a multitude of restaurants and within walking distance of the GA Tech Innovation Center. We offer competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K match, and future growth opportunities within the company. We strive to maintain a positive and fun environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company.
ParkMobile, LLC is the leading provider of smart parking and mobility solutions in North America, helping millions of people easily find and pay for parking on their mobile device. The company’s technology is used in over 3000 locations across the country, including 7 of the top 10 cities as well as college campuses, airports and stadiums. People can use ParkMobile solutions to quickly pay for on-street and garage parking without having to use a meter or kiosk. Additionally, ParkMobile offers parking reservations at stadium venues for concerts and sporting events. Reservations are also available in metro areas, allowing people to drive into the city without having to worry about finding parking. ParkMobile was recently named by Deloitte as a Technology Fast 500 winner, recognizing the fastest growing technology companies in North America. For more information, visit parkmobile.io or @ParkMobile on Twitter.