ParkMobile is seeking an experienced SEIT/SDET for driving quality up in QA testing role. You will perform tests for an application that provides new parking solutions in the North American Market. The test engineer will work in a agile team environment that is aggressively transitioning over from manual to automated testing while conducting functional, integration, and system level testing activities.
- Reviews project requirements and development documentation to ensure specifications are designed to meet inspection and testing standards
- Analyzes, documents, creates single team/cross-team testing plans, and executes manual & automated testing efforts for software systems
- Creates automation tests for both API and UI (web and mobile) within the .NET stack
- Triages test failures, both from manual and from automated testing, upgrades/fixes test scripts or collaborates with development for addressing system issues
- Creates and executes SQL scripts as well as incorporates with the automation for test data management
- Communication with developers concerning customer related issues, test cases, and requirements
- Logs and maintains defects
- Performs mobile device, website, and web service testing
- Work within defect logging software for defect entry and test case execution
- Familiarity with PCI Compliance, OWASP top 10, SAS70 regulations and security
- Familiarity with Quality Management Systems like ISO 9001 is a plus
Skills & Requirements
- At least 2 years of experience in a software testing role
- Degree level qualification, ideally this will be Software Engineering / IT related
- Experience writing Gherkin style automation tests
- Experience implementing Gherkin style tests using an automation framework in a .NET environment, such as SpecFlow or Cucumber
- Experience with execution of tests as part of Automated builds using Jenkins pipelines
- Experience of using relational databases like MYSQL or Microsoft SQL SERVER, writing T-SQL queries
- Experience of working within an AGILE development environment
- The ability to write clear concise test cases
- Experience of setting up and using automated web software testing tools like Zephyr for JIRA and X-Ray for JIRA
- Experience of testing e-commerce websites
- Experience of issue tracking software such as Bugzilla, JIRA, TRAC
- Operating Systems (Windows XP/7, 2003/2007 Server, Linux Redhat/Debian/Suse).
- Experience of source control repositories, SVN, GIT
- Strong communication both written and verbal in an agile team environment
- “Can-do” attitude with high integrity and strong work ethic
We value our employees’ and are committed to their success. We are located in Midtown Atlanta near MARTA, a multitude of restaurants and within walking distance of the GA Tech Innovation Center. We offer competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, Company paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K match and company paid STD, LTD and Life Insurance. We strive to maintain a positive and fun environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company.
ParkMobile, LLC is the leading provider of smart parking and mobility solutions in North America, helping millions of people easily find and pay for parking on their mobile device. The company’s technology is used in over 3000 locations across the country, including 7 of the top 10 cities as well as college campuses, airports and stadiums. People can use ParkMobile solutions to quickly pay for on-street and garage parking without having to use a meter or kiosk. Additionally, ParkMobile offers parking reservations at stadium venues for concerts and sporting events. Reservations are also available in metro areas, allowing people to drive into the city without having to worry about finding parking. ParkMobile was recently named by Deloitte as a Technology Fast 500 winner, recognizing the fastest growing technology companies in North America. For more information, visit parkmobile.io or @ParkMobile on Twitter.