ParkMobile is looking for an engaging Client Solutions Manager to join our growing team! As a Client Solutions Manager, you will be a primary support person for ParkMobile Reservations Client Accounts and will drive daily operations activities in support of attaining production and implementation goals. It will be your job to manage and exceed client expectations for all implementations and ensure that they are delivered according to the project timeline. You will be an integral member of the operations team working with others in the department and you will be expected to quickly develop proficiency with all ParkMobile products and tools which will allow you to deliver effective and seamless client services.
- Initiate and lead project planning activities such as Scope Definition and Management (WBS, Project Change Control and SOW).
- Develop and manage internal and client project expectations while ensuring all applicable functional areas within ParkMobile are engaged on the project.
- Create and maintain a project schedule for each project by identifying and monitoring: overall project timeline, project milestones, tasks, resources, ETAs, task dependencies, and critical paths.
- Coordinate with other project managers and organizational entities to identify and monitor issues, risks, impacts and dependencies.
- Coordinate meetings, as needed, to initiate working sessions, resolve project issues, etc.
- Provide internal stakeholders and client status on progress of projects.
- Communicate with clients in an impactful manner to help foster strong relationships
- Display strong understanding of the organization's business strategies and apply knowledge to all project activities.
- Be available to coordinate project activities at client site, potentially on a weekend.
- Coordinate production support activities and participate in troubleshooting implementation issues
- Proactively manages the operational requirements of assigned client base; ensuring quality delivery and maintenance support of all services to assigned client base.
- Manages the delivery of contracted services to clients to ensure that SLAs (service level agreements) and KPI (key performance indicators) as defined in the relevant contracts are met or exceeded
- Responsible for managing and developing operational relationships for assigned client base; taking primary responsibility for driving client satisfaction with service delivery.
- Collaborates with Account Management Team and client on account planning.
- Works with the Account Management Team to direct resources and activities within the ParkMobile organization as it relates to client operational issues.
- Responsible for providing oversight and driving the implementation of specific client requests.
- Ability to identify and report trends and reoccurring customer service issues to manager
- Demonstrate effective time management skills in order to handle a high volume of tickets
- Daily monitoring, researching and managing of electronic inquiry tickets
- Track and resolve inquiries in a timely manner, including follow-up to ensure final resolution is as expected
- Design and optimize ParkMobile Reservation implementations, including structure and strategy, to address client goals and maximize execution.
- Identify and recommend marketing opportunities aligned with client’s business objectives.
- Responsible for keeping all necessary implementation project details, systems and reports routed and updated for all external and internal parties.
- Demonstrates an interest in being involved in or taking on specific projects and functions that may be outside of the Client Success team. Doing so in an effort to create processes or tools Client Success can utilize ongoing for implementation project management and optimization
Skills & Requirements
Bachelor’s degree is required, or equivalent experience
- Requires a minimum of 2 - 5 years of similar business experience including client service or technical help desk experience. Previous parking industry experience is a plus
- Ability to work with entire Client Success team members and functional teams in order to ensure program implementations are accurate and timely.
- Listens effectively and takes comprehensive, organized training and/or meetings notes, asks questions if unsure.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic, positive attitude and a high energy level.
- Possesses strong technical aptitude
- Ability to build consensus
- Detail and big picture orientation
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and drive issues to resolution
- Demonstrated effective communication skills that include internal communication of client opportunities, issues, escalations and external communication that includes key ParkMobile messages
- Ability to construct an effective presentation; strong presentation skills
- Ability to provide courteous and empathetic support while following company guidelines and best in class in class standards
- Possess sense of urgency and the ability to ask appropriate probing questions to ensure the complete nature of a request is well defined.
- Ability to adapt quickly and handle stress in difficult situations
- Experience troubleshooting with smart phone/mobile apps and other general technical issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional computer skills including but not limited to; Windows, Word, PowerPoint and Excel, and the aptitude for learning new systems.
We value our employees’ and are committed to their success. We are located in Midtown Atlanta near MARTA, a multitude of restaurants and within walking distance of the GA Tech Innovation Center. We offer competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, Company paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K match and company paid STD, LTD and Life Insurance. We strive to maintain a positive and fun environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company.
ParkMobile, LLC is the leading provider of smart parking and mobility solutions in North America, helping millions of people easily find and pay for parking on their mobile device. The company’s technology is used in over 3000 locations across the country, including 7 of the top 10 cities as well as college campuses, airports and stadiums. People can use ParkMobile solutions to quickly pay for on-street and garage parking without having to use a meter or kiosk. Additionally, ParkMobile offers parking reservations at stadium venues for concerts and sporting events. Reservations are also available in metro areas, allowing people to drive into the city without having to worry about finding parking. ParkMobile was recently named by Deloitte as a Technology Fast 500 winner, recognizing the fastest growing technology companies in North America. For more information, visit parkmobile.io or @ParkMobile on Twitter.