As a ParkMobile Member Services Specialist, you will be responsible for providing friendly, helpful and professional service to assist our customers and ensure a high level of support with 100% customer satisfaction. It will be your job to provide effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as be able to communicate effectively with team members within the customer service department.
- Receive and resolve customer calls, emails and support tickets via online tracking system
- Perform account changes, registrations, and parking session management within our helpdesk portals
- Provide empathetic and positive support, with accuracy and speed
- Thoroughly document support tickets with customer correspondence and work to show issue history
- Investigate any potential issue by analyzing customer transactions and feedback
- Identify when escalation is needed, and obtain necessary information for the customer
- Provide general information to callers regarding our system and how ParkMobile works in their area. Must be able to utilize a database of information and our Help Center to provide appropriate information.
- Provide light technical instruction to callers when necessary, to include assistance with our IVR phone application, Personal Pages online account management site, , mobile website, and our mobile apps
- Perform ad hoc customer service related tasks or projects as necessary
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience in call center or help desk type environment is a plus
- Strong telephone presence and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide courteous and empathetic support while following company rules and guidelines
- Possess sense of urgency and ability to ask appropriate probing questions to ensure you understand the complete nature of a request
- Proactive, detail-oriented, problem-solver who is committed to accuracy and can effectively handle stress in difficult situations
- Experience troubleshooting minor technical issues, and knowledge of smart phones / mobile apps
- Strong work ethic, punctuality and attendance, and willingness to speak honestly with management and other members of the team
- Basic computer skills (including Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Bilingual (Spanish or French) is a strong plus, but not required
- Availability to work shifts scheduled within Customer Service hours of operation Monday - Saturday 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. (will work a set schedule every week, once your scheduled is determined and finalized upon hiring). Customer Service hours of operation are subject to change.
We value our employees’ and are committed to their success. We are located in Midtown Atlanta near MARTA, a multitude of restaurants and within walking distance of the GA Tech Innovation Center. We offer competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, Company paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K match and company paid STD, LTD and Life Insurance. We strive to maintain a positive and fun environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company.
ParkMobile, LLC is the leading provider of smart parking and mobility solutions in North America, helping millions of people easily find and pay for parking on their mobile device. The company’s technology is used in over 3000 locations across the country, including 7 of the top 10 cities as well as college campuses, airports and stadiums. People can use ParkMobile solutions to quickly pay for on-street and garage parking without having to use a meter or kiosk. Additionally, ParkMobile offers parking reservations at stadium venues for concerts and sporting events. Reservations are also available in metro areas, allowing people to drive into the city without having to worry about finding parking. ParkMobile was recently named by Deloitte as a Technology Fast 500 winner, recognizing the fastest growing technology companies in North America. For more information, visit parkmobile.io or @ParkMobile on Twitter.